Tuesday, December 18, 2012

First post

Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, December 18, 2012
  
And sometimes after i wake up, i wish i could  hug my pillow and go back to where i came from for in dreams like Murakami puts it, "there are no boundaries. Reality is harsh. Reality bites..."






This is my first post in this blog. I have no such adamant intentions in mind in opening this blog. I have a blog in wordpress too. But that blog now lacks privacy. Something just cannot be wrote there, i fear judgement. 
I am a constant thinker. My demons in my head though quiet are never really silenced. They spring up in the oddest of hours and in most bizarre of situations. I am not sure if i want them to be quiet for that gives me a push to write! 
I am no super woman. I am just a twenty something girl hanging in life with all the chaos surrounding her. I am just a girl who wants life to make sense. I am just a girl who wants to never stop dreaming  .... I am just someone like you. Come and share your hopes and aspiration, your uphill climb and your down fall with me, and i will do the same. 
I look forward to writing innumerable posts in here. I will be writing on just about everything, anything that constitutes a heartbeat. I also look forward to reading all your posts. 
Keep reading. Keep writing. Never stop dreaming 
~^~Lavender Meadow 

0 comments:

 

Castle in the air! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea