Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A moment of infinity - #FWF

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Quote from: Perks of being a wallflower
Life is but bundle of memories - some beautiful and some less beautiful. Memories are never sorrowful or less joyous phenomena. However, they can be pleasuring or dis-pleasuring depending on the present context of  remembrance. 

This is one such reminiscence of one such memory ... 

We stood facing the same direction - overlooking a majestic view of blue hills. I wanted the moment to last - forever. He slowly moved his hands caught hold of mine. I froze, I wanted him to engulf me completely in his warmth. He brushed his thumbs gently against mine. It was a tender gesture. A glimpse of hope, i reckoned. However his touch felt like a loose invisible thread binding his soul to mine uncertain of when it might break leaving us stranded of each others company. He then took both my hands and cupped them into his, making me turn to face him. Probably this meant nothing to him but for me it was enough to write volumes on his touch. I slowly looked up and gazed right into his eyes which were already gazing at mine and he then beamed a smile.
It was his touch ... just A touch!

And in that moment i swear, we were infinite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this! strange how something so fleeting can trigger such immense feeling huh?

Unknown said...

yeah ... The best moments in life come for free and are so negligible that a blink of an eye could have it disappear.
thank you for dropping by!

 

Castle in the air! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea