Thursday, March 14, 2013

Your memories continue to haunt me

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, March 14, 2013
Photo courtesy: Kellie Elmore Blog
Day II 
Dear You!
As usual with my head down and hands in my pocket I walk, not knowing where I am going or where my destiny is. 
I again had a fight with myself. I am a twenty something girl, Lavender. And i am in love ... an unattainably real love!
I let him talk me into this once more. Why do i do it time and again?  Why? 
He promised me it would be worth my time and my fear. But that's what all of them say, don't they? 
Reality good or bad has its own set of limitations but imagination has none. Imagination is but a thought processed by randomness of life. They have no boundaries and limitation unlike reality. I wish you were a figment of my imagination rather than an intrinsic part of my sad-faced reality because I'd like to keep you forever in me.
Imaginations encompasses feeling of randomness and when pushed a little, they run like wild horses.
~Lavender Meadow~

0 comments:

 

Castle in the air! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea