Monday, March 11, 2013

My love for you ...

Posted by Unknown at Monday, March 11, 2013

Day I 
Dear you! 
Life is but a bundle of choices for me. It is a journey inward. It is a voyage towards the end of light via the darkest tunnel possible. Life is a never ending endeavor filled with a slight sense of happiness but a lot of remorse and  sorrow. Life is like a flower blooming in the garden - fresh and beautiful until the moment a bee sucks all the nectar away leaving nothing but a hollow sense of self-loss. Would it not be beautiful to live in a self created figment of imaginary world, a world far reach from the stringent reality? 
If only my love was a light year i would show you the universe inside of me I made especially for you. A universe created from figment of my imagination where you and i live till the ends of time. A universe where all parallel universes co-exists with you and me only! 
If only our imagination had the power to build what we dream. If only my imagination had the power to envelop mine and your universe collectively and frame a self-defining perfect 'us' in it. 
If only ... 
~Lavender Meadow~

3 comments:

Dishilicious said...

i this post. i love all your posts. this is one of my favorites. xo

Unknown said...

aww! Thank you! :) You really were determined at 2am in the morning to make my day huh? :D
Hugs!

Dishilicious said...

i meant to say love this post! hee hee :)

hugs!

 

Castle in the air! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea