Wednesday, March 20, 2013

You are a beatuful dream, forbidden to me ...

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Photo courtesy: weheartit
Quote: Lavender Meadow (cascadingveilofdarknes.blogspot.com)
Day IV
Dear you!
I spent the whole of last night twisting and twirling in agony and grieving in your memory- some made by 'Us' and some a mental construct of mine in a hope to provide some solace to my rambling heart and bleeding eyes. Your memory has caused a hole in my heart and now that my feelings so momentous and grave, have abandoned me, I feel vulnerable to a fall from a touch of a feather. I remember you once told me that "People only believe what they WANT to believe." Your words are the only medium from wherein I connect to sanity. You are the only prudent thought in my otherwise unruly life. You complete me. 
 
I am searching for the perfect word to reveal my heart's anguished desire to claim you as mine for times to come and beyond. The feeling of my bursting heart has got my thoughts and I muddled that I have trouble embellishing 'I Love You' to anyone else, let alone a new lover-yet-to-come in my life. And because it is so hard for me to covey my heart-felt desires to you and that there is no other way to do it , I find it ecstatic  that my written words are an empowering way to speak my heart's rambles and my eyes' bleeding tears.
~Lavender Meadow~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you write beautifully. Thank you for sharing and keep writing. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Shuvechha. Thank you for dropping by. :)

bloggerktm said...

this is nicely done! Well, more like a literature student than a sociology major! keep up your good work!

Unknown said...

Hey Sumedh, Thank you for dropping in. :) You write beautifully too. Love your arguments.
Cheers!

 

Castle in the air! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea